November 30, 2009
What's DNA Splicing?
Splicing is a process in which scientists splice human DNA with the DNA of different animals to create a new creature. SPLICE is a new sci-fi film directed by Vincenzo Natali, with Adrien Brody and Sarah Polley as the scientists trying to contain a beautiful but deadly winged human-chimera they have created.
+ Technology News
+ Technology Review
- ► 2016 (72)
- ► 2015 (132)
- ► 2014 (126)
- ► 2013 (176)
- ► 2012 (64)
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (87)
- What's DNA Splicing?
- SPORE for classroom?
- 20 Years in the making and cost $400 Millions to m...
- Where is the highest or lowest unemployment?
- Printing organs and tissues?
- Chasing Pirates?
- What happens when the H1N1 virus infects our bodie...
- Got kids? We got an Apps for them too!
- What is Artificial Paradise?
- Naming Right, Who, Where, How long, and How Much?
- Who will win the 4M$ Space Elevator Challenge 2010...
- Like to play game but dislike mowing the lawn?
- What happen if world temperature change 7°F or 4°C...
- Artificially induced rain and snow?
- ▼ November (14)